5 Great Recipes for World Nutella Day
World Nutella Day is celebrated on February 5th, but most people don’t know why. World Nutella Day celebrates the extraordinary spread, Nutella, the chocolate-hazelnut spread that has become a worldwide favorite. It’s that time of year when everyone wants to know where they can find the best Nutella recipes. Are you looking for a great recipe for world Nutella day?
Nutella and Incredibly Delicious Recipes
World Nutella Day is the day to celebrate our favorite treat and throw a little shade at the people who try to make us feel bad about eating it by telling us it’s bad for us. Despite the stigma, being more mindful about the things we eat helps us feel better, lose weight, and live a healthier life. If we keep track of what we put into our mouths, we can make better choices and better eating habits.
Make the day yummier by trying any of the following recipes:
- Nutella Brownies – Nutella is the most used ingredient in one of the most popular desserts: brownies. Everybody has a different version of brownies, depending on their taste and preferences. There are a lot of different ways to make a brownie, with different ingredients, but we think that brownies as a dessert are best when they are made with nuts, so Nutella is the perfect option!
- Nutella Panzanella – As the day to celebrate World Nutella Day approaches, we thought it was time to stop and focus on the original breakfast: Panzanella. This Italian bread salad is a classic and is one of the most popular salads in Italy. It’s a dish that can be eaten any time of the day, made with whatever’s in season. It’s also a perfect way to use up stale bread or leftover bruschetta. Also, Nutella Panzanella is a refreshing fruit salad featuring the sweet, thick spread of Nutella topped with some seasonal berries and mixed with orange zest, fresh basil, and artisanal pound cake croutons. To finish, Nutella toasted hazelnuts and a bit more hazelnut spread is added.
- Nutella White Chocolate Chip Cookies – The white chocolate chip cookies are apparently an Italian recipe, but they have been adopted by many other countries as well. The cookies are a bit less sweet and less spongy than the American version and are made with one less egg. So, if you’re looking for a Nutella recipe to make for World Nutella Day, then look no further than Nutella White Chocolate Chip Cookies. It’s a classic recipe that combines the sweet, chocolatey taste of Nutella with the crunch of cookies.
- Nutella, Granola, and yogurt Parfait – There are many different ways to eat Nutella that are healthier than other types of spread. One of them is a parfait. You can make a healthy parfait by blending yogurt with your favorite fruit. Your favorite fruit can be frozen fruit, fruit juice concentrate, or the popular choice of yogurt and berries. Some people like to use granola as a topping on their parfait, while others consider it a mistake.
- Nutella-Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars – Nutella & Peanut butter is a delicious match. These Nutella Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars take the basic Nutella recipe and turn it into a decadent and delicious dessert. The cheesecake is the star of the show, with smooth and creamy peanut butter blended into the cheesecake batter. The peanut butter flavors are subtle and add a hint of sweetness. The Nutella makes up the bulk of the filling, which is poured over the cheesecake as a thin layer of chocolate. That being said, the love for this most famous spread extends beyond the borders of Italy, with many restaurants and food trucks serving nothing but delicious hazelnut-based products.
So, World Nutella Day is a day every year dedicated to spreading the love for what is arguably the best spread. Since you’re probably a fan of the stuff from reading this article, you will undoubtedly be treating some people to a big bowl of Nutella-related goodies.